Throughout their period of study, students are expected to abide by the student code of conduct which is based upon respect for individuals, teachers, management, race, culture, religion, background, property and the environment.
Misconduct is a behavior that:
1. Interferes with the safe functioning of the School or of those who study, work or teach in the school.
2. Damages the School’s reputation.
3. Constitutes a criminal offence.
In the event of a serious breach, criminal misconduct, or where it is believed that the health, safety or welfare of others may be jeopardized by the continuing presence of a person or persons they will be suspended or withdrawn from the school admission register immediately.
In relation to the core activity of teaching and learning, students are expected to:
• Adopt a diligent and co-operative approach to all aspects of academic life
• Accept responsibility in creating a supportive educational community
The following actions, whether occurring on school premises or elsewhere, are examples of conduct which is not acceptable to the School and may lead to instigation of formal student disciplinary procedures:
1. Conduct which constitutes a criminal offence e.g. assault, theft, fraud, deception or dishonesty.
2. Plagiarism, Violent, indecent, disorderly, threatening, abusing, intimidating or offensive behavior or language towards any student, teacher or member of administration and management
3. Social, racial or any other form of harassment is dealt with strictly.
4. Misuse, misappropriation, theft or damage of school property.
5. Action, likely to cause injury or to impair health and safety procedures.
6. Action, likely to cause injury or to impair electrical, gas and fire safety procedures.
7. Failure to respect the rights of others to freedom of belief and freedom of speech.
8. Behavior which brings the Institution into disrepute. e. g. such conduct as abusive, anti-social or discourteous behavior, political activism in school or outside, causing litter and especially criminal damage to private property, school signs or vehicles.
9. Disruption of, or improper interference with, the academic, administrative, sporting, social or other activities of the school.
10. Obstruction of, or improper interference with, the functions, duties or activities of any student, member of staff, or visitor of the Institution.
11. Students found violating the school study time table.
12. Students found not wearing the school authorized uniform.
13. Students must always show respect to the teachers, faculty members, members of school administration and management.
14. Students must not cheat in examinations, assignments, assessments or in course work. Any form of plagiarism shall be dealt with firmly.
15. Students must respect the property of other people and that of the School and its premises.
16. Students must not bring the reputation of the School into disrepute through anti-social behavior either on or off school premises and must abide by reasonable instructions issued by a member of the School's staff or administration.
17. Mobile phones are not allowed and are strictly forbidden within the school premises and buildings. In case of violation of school rules Mobile phones will be taken into custody by the Principal and a penalty will be imposed.
18. Students must be punctual, latecomers will not be tolerated. In case of sickness leave of absence must be given in advance in writing to the Head of the Institution or otherwise the student shall be subject to student disciplinary procedure.
19. No student will leave school premises during school hours without the permission from office.
20. No expensive watches, electronic devices, pencil cases, stationery items, lunch boxes are allowed to be brought to school. School will not be responsible for the loss of these articles.
21. Exchange of books or any such item is strictly prohibited. No parcels, lunch boxes, books, stationery etc will be entertained by the school office during the school hours. All students must bring along all their items once they enter school in the morning.
22. All notebooks used by the students must be with school monogram. They are to be kept neat and labeled correctly.
23. Students must compulsorily take part in all co-curricular and extra-curricular activities organized by the school. These are especially designed for the overall educational needs and personality development of each child.